Nazism was the political ideology that drove the most destructive events in modern history, such as the Holocaust and World War II. Therefore, you should take a look at our collection of books about Nazism in PDF format, which will provide you with sufficient data for your study.
Knowing its causes, development and consequences is of vital importance for the understanding of this historical period that left indelible traces in the world. You can do so if you consult our books on Nazism, with which you can begin to understand this ideology that survives to this day in some small social groups in Europe.
Nazism saw its birth in the second decade of the 20th century, when Adolf Hitler created the concept of National Socialism, an ideology of extreme nationalism that took hold in the population due to the economic and social crisis to which Germany was subjected after World War I.
Adolf Hitler’s failed coup d’état (1923) led him to prison, where he wrote the book “My Struggle”, in which he set down in writing the foundations of his Nazi party. Among the principles that compose it, the following stand out: The superiority of the Aryan race, the purge of other peoples, the rejection against the Treaty of Versailles, the need to create the great kingdom (Greater Germanic Reich) and the conquest of the vital space (lands outside Germany that belonged to it in the past).
This political party had a great reception, thanks to the discontent of the population and the need to feel triumphant, to achieve economic development and world domination. Ideas that ended up creating large concentration camps where millions of Jews who “soiled” the purity of the race died.
If you want to begin to understand this ideology, we invite you to study our more than 20 books about Nazism in PDF format, which you can download right now to your electronic devices.
Here we present our complete selection of Books about Nazism:
1) Nazi War Crimes & Japanese Imperial Government RecordsInteragency Working Group
Library of CongressSource: Library of Congress
2) The Mauthausen Concentration Camp Complex: World War II and Postwar Records
Amy Schmidt and Gudrun LoehrerSource: National Archives
3) Nuremberg Trial Archives
Cour internationale de JusticeSource: Cour internationale de Justice
4) Nazi Ideology and the Holocaust
William F. Meinecke Jr., Alexandra Zapruder, Timothy KaiserSource: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
5) The German Blitzkrieg Against the USSR, 1941
Andrei A. KokoshinSource: The Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
6) Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918 –39
Oasis Academy BrightstoweSource: Oasis Academy Brightstowe
7) Desert Warfare: German Experiences in World War II
Major General Alfred ToppeSource: Army University Press
10) The Secret Weapons of World War II: An Analysisof Hitler's Chemical Weapons Policy
Reyn SP OnoSource: The Claremont Colleges
11) Transnational Neo-Nazism in the USA, United Kingdom and Australia
Paul JacksonSource: The George Washington University
12) Holocaust, genocide, and crimes against humanity
Centre for Holocaust EducationSource: Centre for Holocaust Education
13) Hitler’s Rise to Power & The Rise of Nazi Germany (Presentation)
Elizabethtown Area School DistrictSource: Elizabethtown Area School District
14) Against the mainstream: Naziprivatization in 1930s Germany
Germa BelSource: Universitat de Barcelona
15) Becoming Hitler's Army: Nazi Killers and the Making of Genocidal Warfare
Scott N RomaniukSource: Researchgate
17) Concentrations Camps
Eau Claire Area School DistrictSource: Eau Claire Area School District
18) Nazism in Germany (Article)
Escuela secundaria de OlomoucSource: Escuela secundaria de Olomouc
19) Ideological Derivations of Nazism and Its Subsequent Rise-An Analytical Study (Article)
Dr. Mazher Hussain, Nasir H. Aqiel, Muhammad Anwar FarooqSource: ResearchGate
20) National Socialism (Article)
Yad Vashem. The World Holocaust Remembrance CenterSource: Yad Vashem. The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
21) Rise and Fallof the Third Reich (Presentation)
William L. ShirerSource: New Hartford Central School District
Here ends our selection of free Books about Nazism in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more History books in PDF format?