+20 Free Organizational Development Books [PDF]
Enjoying the opportunity to access free books is something very valuable and sometimes difficult to get. We have dedicated ourselves to give you that opportunity, selecting books in PDF format that deal with different topics. On this occasion, we will present you a list of books on Organizational Development.
Organizational Development is known as the set of tools, methods and practices that seek to maintain the proper functioning of an organization. All this through dynamic processes and creating a favorable work environment. In general, this subject is the responsibility of specialists in organizational psychology, human relations and related fields.
In practice, Organizational Development can be divided into four steps:
1. Selection of expert personnel: the organization must select the expert personnel who will be in charge of providing the organizational development assistance.
2. Data collection: the experts, once the problem has been defined, will proceed to conduct interviews and questionnaires to collect information from employees and their vision.
3. Diagnosis and strategies: the experts will carry out a global diagnosis detailing the organization’s situation. They will also outline a set of strategies to be followed to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
4. Work plan: the necessary measures are taken to improve the organizational development of the company.
The entire field of Organizational Development, as well as each of its aspects, can be consulted in each and every one of the more than 20 books on Organizational Development in PDF format that we have selected for you.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Organizational Development books:
1) Organisational Change and Interventions
Autor: Universidad Guru Jambheshwar
Fuente: Universidad Guru Jambheshwar
2) Organizational Development Manual
Autor: The University of Rhode Island
Fuente: The University of Rhode Island
3) A Study on Organisational Development
Autor: Jessica Mackenzie and Rebecca Gordon
Fuente: On Think Tanks
4) April 2015 Leadership and Organizational Development – Building Strategic Alliances
Autor: Ralph Grossmann, Shari Batsukh, Klaus Scala
5) A Framework for Organizational Development
Autor: Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
Fuente: Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
6) Management of Change and Organizational Development
Autor: Institute of Company Secretaries of India
7) Organization Development Principles, Processes, Performanceby Gary N. McLean
Autor: Gary N. McLean
Fuente: Berrett-Koehler Publisher
9) Organization Development 101 (Power Point Presentation)
Autor: Free Management Library
Fuente: Free Management Library
13) Change Management and Organizational Development
Autor: Springboard CMA
Fuente: Springboard CMA
14) People & Organisational Development Strategy
Autor: University of Glasgow
Fuente: University of Glasgow
15) An Organizational Development Tool for the United Nations
Autor: Welcome to the United Nations
Fuente: Welcome to the United Nations
16) Introduction to Organization Development
Autor: Jeanne Hartley
17) OD: Past, Present and Future
Autor: Valerie Garrow
Fuente: Institute for Employment Studies
18) Tqm and organizational Development
Autor: Roland Bérces and Zoltán Hegyi
19) The Role of Knowledge Management in Organizational Development
Autor: Alexey Philippovich, Aibarsha Serzhankyzy, Alexey Vladimirovich
Fuente: Revista ESPACIOS
20) Leadership, Management and Organisational Development
Autor: Richard Bolden
Fuente: University of Exeter
21) Organizational Development and Management
Autor: The UN Refugee Agency
Fuente: The UN Refugee Agency
22) Industrial Structures as Competitive Factor in Organization Development (Article)
Autor: Vladimir Shatrevich
23) Organization Development Theory and Principle (Article)
Autor: Ann Jones, Ann Arbor
Fuente: The University of Toledo
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?