In the digital world there have been great advances and phenomena that have brought economic profitability to companies, institutions and individuals. But, undoubtedly, decentralized digital currencies have been one of the most important in this century.
That is why we bring you this collection of cryptocurrency books in PDF format, which offers you all the information related to this topic.
After the technological evolution of the 1990s, many tried to create digital monetary mediums of exchange, albeit unsuccessfully. It was not easy to create security around this type of currency, so they were easily subject to fraud.
Today the reality is different and, as we want you to be updated, we offer you our selection of books on cryptocurrencies in PDF format.
The history of cryptocurrencies begins in 2009, when a programmer under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto created the first of all with the name Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin is the strongest decentralized digital currency on the market. Among its main features are:
- It does not depend on a central authority, i.e., any bank and/or government.
- It uses strong cryptography that secures all transactions.
- The balance and security of the system are guaranteed by miners, who are people who protect the network, in exchange for a tip.
- It is a universal system without intermediaries. The exchange of cryptocurrencies for currencies and vice versa is done directly between users.
Over time cryptocurrencies have gained increasing popularity, although it is still not considered a legal means of payment in many countries.
We hope that these more than 20 cryptocurrency books in PDF format will be of great use to our community. Remember that they are completely free to access.
Here we present our complete selection of Cryptocurrencies Books:
2) Cryptocurrencies and blockchain
Robby Houben, Alexander SnyersSource: Europass - europa.eu
4) The Economics of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Beyond
Jonathan Chiu, Thorsten V. KoeppSource: Bank for International Settlements
5) Bitcoin and Beyond
Malcolm Campbell- VerduynSource: Online Library and Publication Platform
6) The Future of Exchanging Value Cryptocurrencies and the trust economy
Nicholas GruenSource: Deloitte US
8) Cryptocurrency: The Economics of Money and Selected Policy Issues
Congressional Research ServiceSource: Federation of American Scientists
9) A Short Introduction to the World of Cryptocurrencies
Berentsen and Fabian SchärSource: Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
10) Cryptocurrencies and the Future of Money
Matheus R. Grassellia, Alexander LiptonSource: ArXiv.org
11) Cryptocurrencies- Opportunities, Risks and Challenges for Anti-Corruption Compliance Systems
Ciupa KatarzynaSource: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
12) An introduction to bitcoin, the blockchain, and cryptocurrency (Presentation)
Scott BigelowSource: Squarespace
13) Cryptocurrencies and Fraudulent Transactions-Risks, Practices, and Legislation for Their Prevention in Europe and Spain
David Sanz-Bas, Carlos del Rosal, Sergio Luis Náñez AlonsoSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
14) Module 2 – Introduction to Cryptocurrencies (Presentation)
Debasis BhattacharyaSource: University of Hawaii System
16) Understanding Cryptocurrencies
Wolfgang Karl Härdle, Campbell R. Harvey, Raphael C. G. ReulSource: Keio University
17) Quantitative analysis of cryptocurrencies transaction graph
Amir Pasha Motamed and Behnam BahrakSource: DNB, Katalog der Deutschen Nationalbibliothek
18) Cryptocurrency Market Analysis from the Open Innovation Perspective
Alexey MikhaylovSource: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute
19) Compendium – Cryptocurrency regulations by country Cry
Todd Ehret and Susannah HammondSource: Thomson Reuters
21) Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain (Article)
Logan Purk, David HegerSource: Edward Jones
22) Advantages and Disadvantages (Article)
Flamur Bunjaku, Olivera Gjorgieva-Trajkovska, Emilija Miteva-KacarskiSource: Goce Delchev University
Here ends our selection of free Cryptocurrencies books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?