Although the concept of continuous improvement is generally applied to organizations, it is a philosophy of life as well, where monitoring and evaluating processes is the key to obtaining optimal results. Our collection of continuous improvement books in PDF format are of great value for you to adopt this model in your professional and personal life.
We can define continuous improvement as the permanent performance of actions aimed at improving processes in an organization, reducing losses and errors to their minimum expression. This not only allows them to deliver quality products or services, but in a more efficient and faster way, as well as to have fluid and effective communication channels.
The objective of continuous improvement is to evaluate the process management developed in the company, analyze possible deviations, prepare a report that accounts for the situation and propose strategies to minimize errors. The expected result is to obtain excellence in operations.
Some of the benefits of practicing continuous improvement are: development of an organizational culture of excellence that makes correct use of resources and always puts them to its advantage; processes that were previously separate can be unified and optimized; activities of little value that only hinder operations are set aside.
We invite you to take a look at our selection of more than 15 continuous improvement books in PDF format. Remember that you can download them for free.
Here is our complete selection of Continuous Improvement Books:
4) Continuous Improvement process model: A Knowledge Management approach (Article)
Diana Cardenas, Davy Monticolo, Laurent Uller and Pascal Lhoste
5) Continuous improvement in project-based organizations? - A management perspective
6) A theory of continuous improvement, designed to facilitate learning and innovation between the for-profit and the not-forprofit sectors.
8) Kaizen as a global business philosophy for continuous improvement of business performance
Vesna Janjic, Jasmina Bogicevic and Bojan Krstic
10) Digital Kaizen: An Approach for Conducting Large-Scale Digital Transformation Projects
Duy Dang-Pham, Ai-Phuong Hoang, Diem-Trang Vo and others
12) Basic Quality Tools in Continuous Improvement Process (Article)
Mirko Sokovic and others
14) Continuous improvement implementation models: a reconciliation andholistic metamodel
B. A. Lameijera, H. Boerb, J. Antonyc and R. J. M. M. Does
15) The benefits and challenges of a continuous improvement area in a manufacturing plant (Article)
Here ends our selection of free Continuous Improvement Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?