With the idea of providing a gateway to information of great interest and usefulness, we have developed a select list of free books. On this occasion the topic to be shared is Quality Control.
We have made a selection of books on Quality Control, all in PDF format. This with the only purpose of offering you the option to consult all the data you need, without any kind of restriction.
Quality Control has been established as one of the vital processes in every production process. This is because through this control, the adequate execution of the processes is guaranteed, and it is certified that the production complies with what was planned.
Nowadays, this type of control is essential due to the characteristics of the current market, especially as far as competition is concerned. So much so, that large organizations have experts, machinery and computer systems to validate what is produced in their factories.
Quality Control, although it is much more common in the production market, is also implemented in companies that provide services. In this case, surveys and questionnaires are used, among other mechanisms, to validate customer satisfaction with regard to the service received.
Our selection has more than 20 books of Quality Control in PDF format, in which you can consult all the relevant information about the subject.
It is important to note that all the books that make up our list have been assigned for free publication and distribution, or are in the public domain.
Here we present our complete selection of Quality Control Books:
4) Guide to Quality Control for Smalland Medium-Sized Practices
International Federation of Accountants IFACSource: International Federation of Accountants IFAC
7) Principles of Quality Control (Presentarion)
Sverre SandbergSource: The International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine IFCC
10) Inventory management, improvement and QA/QC
Justin Goodwin and Tinus PullesSource: European Environment Agency
11) Quality assurance and quality control
Joe ManginoSource: Task Force on National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
12) Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) (Presentation)
Construction Development BoardSource: Construction Development Board
13) Guide to quality control and quality checklists
The Sustainable Heritage NetworkSource: The Sustainable Heritage Network
14) Construction plans quality control / Quality assurance manual
Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development DOTDSource: Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development DOTD
15) The Importance of Standards and Quality Control (Presentation)
OVOP National Secretariat, KenyaSource: WIPO - World Intellectual Property Organization
16) Seven Basic Tools of Quality Control: The Appropriate Techniques for Solving Quality Problems in the Organizations
Behnam NeyestaniSource: SSOAR
17) Application of 7 Quality Control (7 QC) Tools for Continuous Improvement of Manufacturing Processes
Varsha M. Magar, Vilas B. ShindeSource: International Journal of Engineering Research And Generic Science
18) Implementation of Quality Control Tools and Techniques in Manufacturing Industry for Process Improvement
Heena Sharma, N.M SuriSource: IRJET- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology
19) The significance of the quality management system in making management decisions (Article)
Sofija Petkovska, Biljana GjorgjeskaSource: Core
Here ends our selection of free Quality Control books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?