To offer you the great opportunity to access to free books with useful and interesting information, we have joined forces to bring you a select list of books on Financial Management.
The selected texts have the PDF format, to facilitate their handling and download, as well as the compatibility for their reading.
In Financial Management the concepts that concern you have been developed to such an extent, that they are applied in the labor and professional environment to all types of organizations.
This type of management is considered one of the most important sciences, since it involves people and companies alike, with the aim of educating them on how to manage their money.
Among the main functions of the Financial Management we can mention:
• Decide on the company’s investments.
• It is responsible for the type of financing the company uses to stay active.
• It is in charge of looking for and finding the sources of financing for the organization.
• Analyzes the new possibilities for the company in terms of progress, as well as the respective budget.
• Carefully analyzes the risk in each financial action of the organization.
On this occasion we present you with a list made up of more than 20 books on Financial Management all in PDF format, in which you can consult all the essential information on the subject.
We have included books in Spanish and Portuguese in case you are interested in studying the subject in another language.
Regarding the selected free books, it is important to note that all are in the public domain, or have been transferred for free distribution.
When clicking, wait a few seconds for the content to load
Here we present our complete selection of Financial Management Books:
1) Financial Management & International Finance
The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India
4) Key Components of Financial Management for CPD Grants
U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development
5) Financial Management, material for management training in agricultural co-operatives
9) Financial management of business expansion, combination and acquisition
Suresh Mittal, Sanjay Tiwari
11) The Basics of Financial Management for Small-community Utilities
RCAP, Rural Community Assistance Partnership
15) Financial management and business success – a guide for entrepreneurs
ACCA Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
19) Financial Management as a System of Relations of the Enterprise for Highly Efficient Management of its Finances
Irina P. Khominich, Mariya S. Rybyantseva, Lyubov V. Borodacheva, Elena V. Dik, Evgenii V. Afanasev
Here ends our selection of free Financial Management books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?