Getting free books is a valuable gift, and finding free books on a topic you need to know in detail is priceless! This is why we are dedicated to researching, analyzing and selecting free publications on different topics of interest.
This time the topic we want to share is International Trade. We have made a careful selection of books in PDF format about International Trade, so you can access them with total freedom.
On the other hand, we know that International Trade is a complex subject that covers a high content of information, so we have based our selection thinking that you can have access to the most relevant information.
From its history and creation, through its regulations, the acronyms of World Trade, to its evolution using technology as a tool, are some of the topics you can learn in depth by consulting the books on International Trade that we chose for you.
Additionally, you will be able to access information regarding how a country is affected by its participation in Foreign Trade: when is it benefited, when is its foreign debt generated or increased, how is the performance of a nation at an international level known? These and other points of great interest are now at your fingertips.
Each one of the more than 20 books on International Trade that we list in this publication has been assigned to be shared freely, or is in the public domain.
International Trade Books
2) Globalization for development: the international trade perspective
3) Trade Policy Frameworks for Developing Countries: A Manual of Best Practices
4) International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective
Geoffrey JonesSource: University of Harvard
5) International Trade in Services: Implications for the IMF
Alexander Lehmann, Natalia T. Tamirisa and Jaroslaw WieczorekSource: International Monetary Fund
6) International Trade Theory and Policy: A Review of the Literature
Sunanda SenSource: Levy Economics Institute of Bard College
7) International trade conditions: challenges for less developed countries
Giovanni E. ReyesSource: Universidad de La Rioja
International Trade Law Books
9) Modernizing International Trade Law to Support Innovation and Sustainable Development
10) The Legal and Economic Principles of World Trade Law: National Treatment
Gene M. Grossman, Henrik Horn and Petros C. MavroidisSource: Institutet för Näringslivsforskning
11) International trade rules and the agriculture sector
Victor Mosoti and Ambra GobenaSource: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
13) Trade Law: An Introduction to Selected International Agreements and U.S. Laws
Emily C. BarbourSource: The National Agricultural Law Center
14) Main features of world trade law
Alexander DjazayeriSource: PTB Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt
15) Legal Institutions and International Trade Flows
Daniel Berkowitz, Johannes Moenius and Katharina PistorSource: University of Michigan
17) International Trade Law and emerging trade-related issues: The case of Animal Welfare Concerns
María Alejandra Calle-CookSource: Universidad EAFIT
18) Covid-19 and Export Restrictions: the Limits of International Trade Law and Lessons for the AfCFTA
United Nations Economic Commission for AfricaSource: TRALAC
Here ends our selection of free International Trade books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?