If there is one sector of commerce that will never expire, it is gastronomy. Food will always be a necessity and a pleasure for human beings, therefore, there will always be companies that offer to satisfy both impulses. That is why we bring you this interesting collection of gastronomic management books in PDF format.
Restaurant management is a process by which the resources (human, financial, and material) of a restaurant, cafeteria, or bar are directed, coordinated, and improved in order to achieve greater productivity and efficiency.
The people who run a business of this type can be overwhelmed by all that needs to be taken into account for it to function optimally so that it can stand up and grow.
This work must be based on an exhaustive research and work scheme. On the other hand, it is indispensable work of standardizing recipes that allows good control of the food store and pricing according to costs.
As you can see, this is a subject with a large field of work, so we invite you to dig into our selection of more than 15 gastronomy management books in PDF format, completely free to access.
Here is our complete selection of Gastronomic Management Books:
3) The Digital Transformation of the Marketing Mix in the Food and Beverage Service Supply Chain - A Grey DEMATEL Approach
Evita Vitsentzatou, Giannis T. Tsoulfas and Athanassios N. Mihiotis
4) Gastronomy as a mean of marketing management and rural destination development
Aleksandra Vujko, Mirjana Delic-Jovic, Olgica Zecevic-Stanojevi and Leposava Zecevic
5) The strategy of local food marketing and development as a typical souvenir of dairi regency
Ngatemin, Abdul Kadir Ritonga and Trisnawaty
7) Creating, managing and marketing gastronomy experiences in hospitality and tourism
Mariani, M. and Bresciani, S
10) The Role of Food Hubs in Local Food Marketing
United States Department of Agriculture
12) Tackling food marketing to children in a digital world, trans-disciplinary perspectives
WHO Regional Office for Europe
13) Lean Management Approach to Reduce Waste in HoReCa Food Services
Barttomiej Gladysz, Aleksander Buczacki and Cecilia Haskins
15) National Guidelines - For Culinary Tourism Strategy Development in Rural and Remote Destinations
Elevating Canadian Experiences
Here ends our selection of free Gastronomic Management Books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?
Business and Investment Books
| Agribusiness Management Books
| Books about Organizational Climate
| Books Talking About Procedure Manuals
| Business Administration Books
| Continuous Improvement Books
| Manufacturing Processes Books
| Organizational Designs Books
| Organizational Development Books