For those interested in this great sector of the country’s economy, we have created this collection of Real Estate books in PDF format. Whether it is because you are in this field and want to make your knowledge more solid, or because you are interested in starting to dabble in it, this compendium of free books will help you a lot.
It is no secret that real estate has become more popular in the last decades, because the profits reported are really significant and, in addition, it is a field that clearly contributes to the economic and urban development of the countries.
More and more people are attracted to this topic because it is a good form of investment. For this reason, we thought it was pertinent to gather books on real estate so you have a place to start learning about it.
As you know, real estate refers to any immovable land or a land that fulfills a single function in the place where it is located. Real estate properties are constructions used for different purposes such as housing, offices, transportation, crops, among others.
They can be bought and sold, being in this transaction where the business of real estate agencies or individuals dedicated to this area is born. Many have been those who until today have profited by investing money in the purchase and sale of real estate.
Some decide to buy real estate properties that, being already built and revalued, can be sold at a higher price and obtain substantial profits. Others buy to rent and receive a constant income from that property. There are several possibilities, because the real estate sector moves large amounts of money.
Whatever your case may be, we invite you to take a look at our excellent collection of more than 20 books on real estate in PDF format to learn more about this interesting world.
Here we present our complete selection of Real Estate Books:
1) Sustainable Real Estate Investment Implementing the Paris Climate Agreement: An Action Framework
Tatiana Bosteels, Peter SweatmanSource: Unep Fi
2) Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices (RPPIs)
International Labour OrganizationSource: International Labour Organization
4) The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investing
Various authorsSource: BiggerPockets
5) Technology and the Future of Real Estate Investment Management
Andrew Saull, Andrew BaumSource: University of Oxford
6) The Investment Decision Process of Real Estate Owners
Amanda Hjelte Jonasson & Cecilia PrickSource: DiVA
7) Smart Growth and Economic Success: Benefits for Real Estate Developers, Invertors, Businesses, and Local Governments
Various authorsSource: United States Environmental Protection Agency
9) The Real Estate Markets: Players, Institutions and Territories
Thierry Theurillat, Patrick Rérat et Olivier CrevoisierSource: Core
11) Real Estate market Developments and Financial Sector Soundness
Paul Hilbers, Qin Lei and Lisbeth ZachoSource: International Monetary Fund
12) The Risks of Investing in the Real Estate Markets of the Asian Region
Stephen L. LeeSource: University of Reading
13) Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions
Steven D. Levitt and Chad SyversonSource: The University of Chicago
16) The Real Estate Marketplace Glossary: How to Talk the Talk
Federal Trade CommissionSource: Federal Trade Commission
17) Passive ActivityandAt-Risk Rules
Internal Revenue ServiceSource: Internal Revenue Service
18) Commercial Real Estateand the Banking Crises and the Banking Crises of the 1980s of the 1980s and Early 1990s
Federal Deposit Insurance CorporationSource: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
20) The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Agent
Various authorsSource: The CE Shop
21) Determinants of Real state Investment (Article)
Karol KlimczakSource: Economics and Sociology
Here ends our selection of free Real Estate books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?