For those interested in this great sector of the country’s economy, we have created this collection of Real Estate books in PDF format. Whether it is because you are in this field and want to make your knowledge more solid, or because you are interested in starting to dabble in it, this compendium of free books will help you a lot.
It is no secret that real estate has become more popular in the last decades, because the profits reported are really significant and, in addition, it is a field that clearly contributes to the economic and urban development of the countries.
More and more people are attracted to this topic because it is a good form of investment. For this reason, we thought it was pertinent to gather books on real estate so you have a place to start learning about it.
As you know, real estate refers to any immovable land or a land that fulfills a single function in the place where it is located. Real estate properties are constructions used for different purposes such as housing, offices, transportation, crops, among others.
They can be bought and sold, being in this transaction where the business of real estate agencies or individuals dedicated to this area is born. Many have been those who until today have profited by investing money in the purchase and sale of real estate.
Some decide to buy real estate properties that, being already built and revalued, can be sold at a higher price and obtain substantial profits. Others buy to rent and receive a constant income from that property. There are several possibilities, because the real estate sector moves large amounts of money.
Whatever your case may be, we invite you to take a look at our excellent collection of more than 20 books on real estate in PDF format to learn more about this interesting world.
Here we present our complete selection of Real Estate Books:
1) Sustainable Real Estate Investment Implementing the Paris Climate Agreement: An Action Framework
Tatiana Bosteels, Peter Sweatman
2) Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices (RPPIs)
International Labour Organization
5) Technology and the Future of Real Estate Investment Management
Andrew Saull, Andrew Baum
6) The Investment Decision Process of Real Estate Owners
Amanda Hjelte Jonasson & Cecilia Prick
7) Smart Growth and Economic Success: Benefits for Real Estate Developers, Invertors, Businesses, and Local Governments
9) The Real Estate Markets: Players, Institutions and Territories
Thierry Theurillat, Patrick Rérat et Olivier Crevoisier
11) Real Estate market Developments and Financial Sector Soundness
Paul Hilbers, Qin Lei and Lisbeth Zacho
13) Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions
Steven D. Levitt and Chad Syverson
18) Commercial Real Estateand the Banking Crises and the Banking Crises of the 1980s of the 1980s and Early 1990s
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Here ends our selection of free Real Estate books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?