Enjoying the opportunity to access free books is something very valuable and sometimes difficult to get. We have dedicated ourselves to give you that opportunity, selecting books in PDF format that deal with different topics. On this occasion, we will present you a list of books on Organizational Development.
Organizational Development is known as the set of tools, methods and practices that seek to maintain the proper functioning of an organization. All this through dynamic processes and creating a favorable work environment. In general, this subject is the responsibility of specialists in organizational psychology, human relations and related fields.
In practice, Organizational Development can be divided into four steps:
1. Selection of expert personnel: the organization must select the expert personnel who will be in charge of providing the organizational development assistance.
2. Data collection: the experts, once the problem has been defined, will proceed to conduct interviews and questionnaires to collect information from employees and their vision.
3. Diagnosis and strategies: the experts will carry out a global diagnosis detailing the organization’s situation. They will also outline a set of strategies to be followed to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
4. Work plan: the necessary measures are taken to improve the organizational development of the company.
The entire field of Organizational Development, as well as each of its aspects, can be consulted in each and every one of the more than 20 books on Organizational Development in PDF format that we have selected for you.
Here we present our complete selection of Organizational Development Books:
1) Organisational Change and Interventions
Universidad Guru JambheshwarSource: Universidad Guru Jambheshwar
2) Organizational Development Manual
The University of Rhode IslandSource: The University of Rhode Island
3) A Study on Organisational Development
Jessica Mackenzie and Rebecca GordonSource: On Think Tanks
4) April 2015 Leadership and Organizational Development - Building Strategic Alliances
Ralph Grossmann, Shari Batsukh, Klaus ScalaSource: Od-consulting
5) A Framework for Organizational Development
Mary Reynolds Babcock FoundationSource: Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
6) Management of Change and Organizational Development
Institute of Company Secretaries of IndiaSource: Institute of Company Secretaries of India
7) Organization Development Principles, Processes, Performanceby Gary N. McLean
Gary N. McLeanSource: Berrett-Koehler Publisher
9) Organization Development 101 (Power Point Presentation)
Free Management LibrarySource: Free Management Library
12) Introduction and Overview of Organization Development as a Data-Driven Approach for Organizational Change
Janine Waclawski, Allan H. ChurchSource: Wiley
13) Change Management and Organizational Development
Springboard CMASource: Springboard CMA
14) People & Organisational Development Strategy
University of GlasgowSource: University of Glasgow
15) An Organizational Development Tool for the United Nations
Welcome to the United NationsSource: Welcome to the United Nations
16) Introduction to Organization Development
Jeanne HartleySource: Training & organization development
19) The Role of Knowledge Management in Organizational Development
Alexey Philippovich, Aibarsha Serzhankyzy, Alexey VladimirovichSource: Revista ESPACIOS
20) Leadership, Management and Organisational Development
Richard BoldenSource: University of Exeter
21) Organizational Development and Management
The UN Refugee AgencySource: The UN Refugee Agency
22) Industrial Structures as Competitive Factor in Organization Development (Article)
Vladimir ShatrevichSource: Core
23) Organization Development Theory and Principle (Article)
Ann Jones, Ann ArborSource: The University of Toledo
Here ends our selection of free Organizational Development books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?