It is always interesting to see the historical evolution of events, phenomena or objects in the world. Knowing the history and origin of things will always be relevant to any society. Therefore, it has seemed relevant to us to create a collection of numismatics books in PDF format, as a way to offer the opportunity to investigate the archeology of the world’s coins.
Coinage is part of the heritage of peoples, it has represented throughout time the ideal way to exchange goods and services, although this process did not always work this way. Coins marked a change in the dynamics of the markets and thanks to them many activities in this field are facilitated. In our numismatics books you will find quality information on this subject.
Numismatics is the science or sub-discipline of archaeology that studies the coins issued in a nation or country. It also refers to coin collecting, although they are not interdependent activities. On the other hand, numismatics has other sub-disciplines such as exonumia which studies all forms of money: coins, cards, bonds, among others; or notaphily which studies all types of banknotes and stamps.
Some numismatists study coins and at the same time collect them. Their work is very important because they are in charge of studying the economic, geographical, political and cultural processes of the countries that own these coins. It is a way of approaching history that, in addition, is very rich in interesting information to understand the behavior of markets and societies in general.
We encourage you to make the historical journey through coins with our collection of more than 15 numismatics books in PDF format. All of them are available for immediate download on your electronic devices and totally free of charge.
Here we present our complete selection of Numismatics books:
3) A Simple Numeric Algorithm for Ancient Coin Dies Identification
Luca ListaSource: e-Print Archive
4) Recent Discoveries of Coin Hoards from Central Asia and Pakistan New Numismatic Evidence on the Pre Kushan History of the Silk Road
Osmund BopearachchiSource: The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
7) The Elemental Analysis of Elymais Period Coins by PIXE Technique and Their Statistical
Behzad Hosseini Sarbishe, Ali Asghar Salahshoor*, Hamzeh Ghobadi ZadehSource: e-Print Archive
9) Encoded Archival Description for Numismatic Collections (Article)
Ethan GruberSource: CORE
10) A Study of Sasanian Silver Coins Employing the XRF Technique
Bita Sodaeia,Parasto Masjedi Khakb,Mostafa KhazaiebSource: Interdisciplinaria Archaeologica
11) A Model of the Beginnings of Coinage in Antiquity
Jacques MelitzSource: Centre for Economic Policy Research
12) Ancient Coins of Orissa (Article)
Bharati PalSource: E-Magazines Government Of Odisha
14) Ancient Roman Coin Recognition in the Wild using Deep Learning Based Recognition of Artistically Depicted Face Profiles (Article)
Imanol Schlag,Ognjen ArandjelovicSource: Computer Vision Foundation Open Access
16) The numismatic collection of the Deutsche Bundesbank (Article)
Deutsche BundesbankSource: Deutsche Bundesbank
Here ends our selection of free Numismatics books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.