Pedagogy books are usually quite expensive, especially those whose authors are very famous and recognized. Fortunately, there is a possibility to access them in a more economical way.
How? Here, on our website! We put at your disposal a compendium of pedagogy books in PDF format.
Since we think about your need and desire for training and that it is often limited by not having the necessary resources to access such tools, we have compiled a good selection of pedagogy books that you can read and download for free.
But we have also thought of other advantages of having digital books. One of them is that, when you download them, you will be able to access these books whenever you want and read them as many times as you want.
Once they are on your computer, they are yours forever! On the other hand, another advantage of digital books is that you can share them with others without losing your own. How many of us have borrowed physical books and never got them back?
Well, this is over, you can share a digital book with your friends, colleagues or family via email and always have yours safe.
Another good reason to opt for PDF books is the speed and ease with which you can download them. By simply clicking on the download link, your book will start downloading and in no time it will be on your computer or tablet.
No more wasting your time on the web looking for books about pedagogy, here on our site you have a lot of options to choose from. Just browse through the selection of more than 20 pedagogy books in PDF format that we have available for you to find the one you need.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Pedagogy Books:
1) Fundamental Pedagogy
Jana Doležalová, Jan Hábl, Kamil JanišSource: Univerzita Hradec Králové
2) Exploring Effective Pedagogy in Primary Schools: Evidence from Research
Iram Siraj, Brenda TaggartSource: Pearson
3) Effective pedagogy in mathematics
Glenda Anthony y Margaret WalshawSource: International Bureau of Education
5) Self-Study Research: Surfacing the Art of Pedagogy in Teacher Education
Alexander CuencaSource: Education Resources Information Center
7) Theory, Practice and Competences in the Study of Pedagogy
Klara Skubic Ermenc, Nataša Vujisic-Živkovic, Vera SpasenovicSource: Education Resources Information Center
8) Theories of learning and pedagogy: issues for teacher development
Flora Macleod & Michael GolbySource: Taylor & Francis Online
9) The Origins of Pedagogy: Developmental and Evolutionary Perspectives
Amy E. Skerry, Enoch Lambert, Lindsey J. PowellSource: ResearchGate
10) Pedagogical Models for E-Learning: A Theory-Based Design Framework
Nada DabbaghSource: CiteSeerX
11) Education and social pedagogy: What relationship?
Peter Moss, Pat PetrieSource: Education Resources Information Center
12) Critical Pedagogy and its Implication in the Classroom
Muhammad Sharif UddinSource: ResearchGate
14) Effective Teachers - Professional and Personal Skills
Chelo Moreno RubioSource: Dialnet - Universidad de La Rioja
15) Science of Pedagogy: Theory of Educational Discipline and Practice
Irena ZoglaSource: Education Resources Information Center
17) (My) Three Principles of Effective Online Pedagogy
Bill PelzSource: Community College of Rhode Island
18) Pedagogical Theories (Article)
Dickson Kimeli RuttoSource: International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research
19) Critical Pedagogy: Origin, Vision, Action & Consequences
Getahun Yacob AbrahamSource: Digitala Vetenskapliga Arkivet
20) Pedagogy in early childhood education and care (ECEC): an international comparative study of approaches and policies (Article)
Stephanie Wall, Ineke Litjens and Miho TagumaSource: UK Government
21) E-pedagogy: a model for online education (Article)
Nataliya Serdyukova, Peter SerdyukovSource: Academic and Business Research Institute
22) Basic Principles of Critical Pedagogy (Article)
Mohammad Aliakbari, Elham FarajiSource: International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research
24) Defining Effective Online Pedagogy (Article)
John Steele, Rick Holbeck, Jean MandernachSource: Education Resources Information Center
Here ends our selection of free Pedagogy books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.