We present a collection that we are sure is much awaited by our reading community. It is about books on topography in PDF format, a selection of invaluable and downloadable material, so that you can carry out your studies on this important discipline.
Our selection of books on topography gathers the best of the digital bibliography, of public domain that you can find on the Internet. The best titles on this subject are in this section.
Topography is defined as the science or discipline that is in charge of studying the surface of a terrain and then, with the information collected, to elaborate the corresponding topographic maps.
The origin of topography is not very clear, but many authors place it in the 16th century, with the creation of geographical charts. It is also often associated with the creation of private property.
The truth is that great civil works have been built thanks to topography, as is the case of the great roads of the world and hydroelectric dams, which were a breakthrough in power generation. Therefore, topography is related to the progress and growth of cities.
In its study three branches or divisions are distinguished, namely:
Geodesy: it is in charge of representing graphically the terrestrial surface, understanding it as a great set of surfaces.
Surveying: it is in charge of measuring the distances of the terrestrial surface, that is to say, of measuring the different areas and their delimitation.
Classical topography: it is in charge of obtaining the proportions of a physical space, by means of mathematical calculations and using an abstract system of spherical coordinates.
If you want to continue deepening in everything related to this subject, we invite you to take a look at these more than 15 books of topography in PDF format that we leave to you in this section to download them immediately.
Here we present our complete selection of Topography books:
2) Chapter 1 Map Study and Interpretation
Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University Palampur
9) Chapter 3 Surveying Equipment Measurements and Errors
Washington State Department of Transportation
10) Automated Analysis and Classification of Landforms Using High Resolution Digital Elevation Data Applications and Issues
R A Mac Millan,T C Martin,T J Earle
11) Fundamentals of Surveying Theory and Samples Exercises (Presentation)
Yuji Murayama,Surantha Dassanayake
14) How to Read Topography Maps and Delineate Watershed Boundaries (Presentation)
16) How to Read a Topographical Map (Presentation)
Natural Resources Conservation Service
17) Automatic Interpretation of Raster Based Topographic Maps
Bastian Graeff and Alessandro Carosio
18) Latitude Longitude and Topographic Maps Reading Supplement (Article)
Northeastern School District
19) Impacts of Topographical Features and Agricultural Landuse Practices on the Farmlands Damaged by the Mid Niigata Prefecture Earthquake (Article)
Kazutoshi Hoshikawas,Yusaku Yoshida
Here ends our selection of free Topography books in PDF format. We hope you liked it and already have your next book!
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
| Books to Learn Sign Language
| Books you must read Before you Die
| Environmental Pollution Books
| Industrial Maintenance Books
| Learn to Play the Guitar Books
| Learn to Play the Piano Books
| Sustainable Development Books