+20 Free Public Relations Books [PDF]
Public relations, today more than ever, are relevant in the administrative and business field. Considering their relevance in the global context, we have included them in our virtual library, with this selection of books on public relations in PDF format.
The field of business communication can be fascinating for those who are passionate about business and business management. If this is your case, you cannot miss our collection of public relations books, where you will find the key concepts of this interesting profession, more current than ever.
Public relations (PR) is in charge of managing the entire communication area of a company. It is the intermediary that manages to strengthen the relationships between organizations and other actors that make their existence possible. Good public relations can provide a company with an impeccable reputation and even save money on advertising.
Much of the strength of a brand is due, to a large extent, to public relations, as long as they work properly. A good communications strategy can achieve: corporate positioning with customers, suppliers, the media, governments, communities and even international institutions; corporate positioning within the company with respect to advertising, communication, social networks and content.
Likewise, public relations are essential for the launch of new products or services, brand recognition, reputation with investors, overcoming crises, among others. For this, important actions must be carried out such as developing communication plans, organizing events, conducting market research, managing contacts, producing content, preparing plans to deal with crises and many more.
If you want to prepare yourself in this area of social communication, we recommend that you take a look at our more than 20 public relations books in PDF format. You will learn key concepts for its understanding and also deepen aspects you already know. Go now, download the books and enjoy.
Read. Learn. Grow.
Here we present our complete selection of Public Relations books:
2) Training Programme on Public Relations
Autor: Shri.N.Palaniappan, Shri.A.M.Ramachandraiah
3) Public Relations
Autor: NRAI School of Mass Communication
4) Principles and Practice of Public Relations
Autor: Ojomo W. Olusegun
5) Public Relations in Practice
Autor: Dr. Levi Chinaka Nwodu, Dr. Josep Bel-Molokwu, Dr.Jonathan E. Aliede
6) Public Relation
Autor: Sanjay Kumar Sahoo, Jyoti Prakash Mohapatra
Fuente: Odisha State Open University
7) Public Relations: Principles and Model
Autor: Surinder Singh Kundu
8) The Role of Social Media in Public Relations Practice – a New Zealand Perspective
Autor: Stefanie Martens
9) A Study on the Relationship between Public Relations and Brand Strategy
Autor: Xu Yuanzhong
Fuente: Digitala Vetenskapliga Arkivet
12) The Power of Public Relations in Schools
Autor: Laura Carl Smith & Jennifer Railsback
Fuente: Education Northwest
13) The Role of Public Relations in Management And Its Contribution to Organizational and Societal Effectiveness
Autor: James E. Grunig
Fuente: Institute for Public Relations
14) The Public Relations Professional in 2015
Autor: Public Relations Society of America
17) Defining the Future of Public Relations
Autor: Hutton, James G.
18) The Role of Public Relations on Company Image: Social Media as a Moderating Variable (Article)
Autor: Anas Y. Alhadid, Batool Ahmmad Qaddomi
19) Introduction To Public Relations
Autor: Mathew Cabot
Fuente: San Jose State University
20) Maximizing Media Relations Through a Better Understanding of the Public Relations – JournalistRelationship
Autor: Dustin W. Supa
Fuente: Boston University
21) Healthcare Public Relations (Presentation)
Autor: Dr. Seyda Ors KAYA
If you found this list useful, do not forget to share it on your social networks. Remember that “Sharing is Caring”.
Do you want more Business and Investment books in PDF format?